myFund is a value-adding service that basically allows our members to check their account balances and eligibilities on their mobile phones.
This enquiry-based service is part of the Fundâ€™s strategic efforts to engage more effectively with members as we continue to make our services accessible and affordable.
myFund is therefore a very important platform where members can access some basic information on their balances with FNPF. It is a very good start to check whether your deductions are been made.
So how does myFund benefit our members?
- Time savings: You donâ€™t have to visit the FNPF office, you can check your account balances and eligibilities when youâ€™re on the go.
- Convenience: You can access your FNPF account information regardless of where you are. You can check at anytime, anywhere
- Secure: myFund has security guarantee features such as your FNPF number and a pin number that you can reset time and again. Information accessed on myFund is not stored on your mobile phone. So, if your phone is lost you can be rest assured that your information is safe.
- Easy access to your account: you are able to access your balances and eligibilities even beyond the normal working hours as it is available 24/7/365 days.
- Ideal: easy and convenient and the ideal choice for accessing FNPF accounts for most mobile phone owners in the rural areas.
How to access myFund?
- Dial *567#
- Enter your FNPF number
- Enter a new 4-digit PIN
- Re-enter your PIN
- Enter Yes
Members whose mobile numbers are registered with FNPF, can access this service immediately. If you receive a message stating your mobile number is not registered, you will need to visit any of our offices to register your number.
* This service is open to Vodafone and Inkk subscribers only
To access the Frequently Asked Questions, please click here.
To access the registration form, please click here.